A great way for artists to get out in front of the presenters, the Pitch Sessions are a way to show your work to presenters.
Ontario Contact’s Pitch Sessions are an excellent way to introduce yourself to the presenting delegates. You have five minutes for your ‘elevator speech’.
Pitch Sessions are very popular events, many artists have received work as a result of their pitch.
Specific 2018 information is coming soon
Information for Artists
As a requirement of participating in a pitch session, the artist must either be registered as an exhibitor to attend the conference or have a representative registered.
During registration, you will be asked if you wish a pitch session. The decisions for pitches are then determined with the following priorities in mind:
1) artists who applied to showcase unsuccessfully and are attending full conference
2) artists who applied to showcase unsuccessfully and has an agent attending full conference
3) artists who did not apply to showcase
4) agents without showcasing artists
5) agents with showcasing artists
For further information contact:
Event Manager, Ontario Contact